Sources in this library
- Competition Appeals Tribunal
- Dispute Resolution Service
- Employment Appeal Tribunal
- England and Wales Care Standards Tribunal
- England and Wales Court of Appeal
- England and Wales High Court of Justice
- England and Wales Lands Tribunal
- Financial Services and Markets Tribunals
- First-tier Tribunal (Health Education and Social Care Chamber)
- House of Lords
- Privy Council
- Supreme Court
- Upper Tribunal
- Flynn Pharma Ltd v Drugsrus Ltd & Anor, Court of Appeal - Chancery Division, October 06, 2015,  EWHC 2759 (Ch)
1. This claim is brought by the Claimant (`Flynn Pharma') alleging that the Defendants are proposing to infringe its trade mark `Flynn' by importing into the United Kingdom pharmaceutical products which have been sold in other EU member States under the brand name `Epanutin' and affixing to them the name `Phenytoin Sodium Flynn'. The relief sought...
- Tidewater Marine International Inc v Phoenixtide Offshore Nigeria Ltd & Ors, Court of Appeal - Commercial Court, October 06, 2015,  EWHC 2748 (Comm)
1. On 31 March 2015 a worldwide freezing order was made by Eder J to restrain the Respondents from dealing with their assets until further order. It contained the usual provision permitting payment of a reasonable sum on legal advice and representation: ``This Order does not prohibit either the Second or the Third Respondent from each spending £500...
- Drammeh, R (on the application of) v Secretary of State for the Home Department, Court of Appeal - Administrative Court, October 02, 2015,  EWHC 2754 (Admin)
1. Ousman Drammeh, the Claimant in this application (hereafter C), arrived in the United Kingdom on the 18th September 2007, having been granted a visa, valid until the 18th December 2007. C had obtained leave to enter in order `to visit his fiancée'. Having failed to leave the UK in accordance with that visa after his entry clearance expired C b...
- Fontem Holdings 1BV & Anor v Ten Motives Ltd & Ors, Court of Appeal - Patents Court, October 02, 2015,  EWHC 2752 (Pat)
1. It is in this case unnecessary to distinguish between individual parties on one side of the record. I will simply refer to them as ``Fontem'', ``10 Motives'' and ``Nicocigs'' respectively. On 21st July 2015 I dismissed applications by 10 Motives (a) for defendants' summary judgment and (b) in the alternative, for a stay of Fontem's claim, and I
- Mohidin & Anor v Commissioner of the Police of the Metropolis & Ors, Court of Appeal - Queen's Bench Division, October 02, 2015,  EWHC 2740 (QB)
2. On 1st June 2007 at some time after 5.30 pm, a marked TSG Territorial Support Group carrier van containing 6 Metropolitan Police officers stopped at the junction of Edgware Road and Sussex Gardens in Central London, so that officers within could speak to a group of youths containing the three Claimants. The van had been driving south down Edgwar...
- Lloyds Bank Plc v McBains Cooper Consulting Ltd, Court of Appeal - Technology and Construction Court, October 02, 2015,  EWHC 2372 (TCC)
1. This is a claim by Lloyds Bank pl c (``the Bank'') against its project monitor, McBains Cooper, who was retained to advise it in connection with a loan made by the Bank for the development between 2007 and 2009 of a building in Church Road, Willesden, that was used as a church. There is also a claim by McBains Cooper for repayment of sums paid
- SF, R (on the application of) v The Secretary of State for the Home Department, Court of Appeal - Administrative Court, September 30, 2015,  EWHC 2705 (Admin), WLR(D) 395
1. S F (``the Claimant''), who is a national of St Lucia and who was born in1994, seeks to judicially review the decisions of the Secretary of State for Home Department made by its Competent Authority (``the CA'') for the identification of victims of trafficking under the National Referral Mechanism which concluded that the Claimant was not a victi...
- Q (A Child), Re, Court of Appeal - Civil Division, September 29, 2015,  EWCA Civ 991
1. This is an appeal, pursuant to permission given by Ryder LJ on 9 October 2014, from a judgment and order of His Honour Judge Glen Brasse given and made on 8 August 2014. The appellant father and respondent mother both appeared before us in person, though the father was able to rely upon a skeleton argument in support of the appeal prepared by co...
- T & L Sugars Ltd v Tate & Lyle Industries Ltd, Court of Appeal - Commercial Court, September 29, 2015,  EWHC 2696 (Comm)
1. On 30 June 2010 Tate & Lyle Plc (and some of its subsidiaries) agreed to sell its European sugar business to American Sugar Holdings Inc (`ASH') pursuant to a Share and Business Sale Agreement (`the Original SBSA'). The Original SBSA was subsequently amended and restated; and a final Share and Business Sale Agreement (`the SBSA') was made betwee...
- AT v SS, Court of Appeal - Family Division, September 29, 2015,  EWHC 2703 (Fam)
This judgment was delivered in private. The Judge has given permission for the judgment (and any of the facts and matters contained in it) to be published on condition always that the names and the current addresses or present whereabouts of the parties and the child must not be published. For the avoidance of doubt, the strict prohibition on publ...